Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Pokemon Gym for Pokemon Sun and Moon


Recently on YouTube I've seen a lot of pokemon fans making videos about what their pokemon gym would be like for Pokemon Sun and Moon. One of my personal favorites is Speqtor's because I think a pirate themed gym would be nice. All those videos got me thinking though, what would my gym be like if I got to have a gym. Well I think I found an answer and I hope you like it.

Let's start with the type. My gym would be a bug type gym. Now understandably my gym would probably be the first or second gym because I'm using the bug type. I've always loved bug type pokemon but unfortunately, in my opinion, the bug type is very underrated. I've managed to train up a Beautifly and Dustox to level 100 and I can't wait to hyper train them in Pokemon Sun and Moon because I want them to be the best Wurmple evolutions ever. But even without hyper training, whenever I send my Beautifly or Dustox into battle they constantly can make someone reassess the entire battle. I've had a person rage quit because my Beautifly fainted their Blastoise and Meganium, to say the very least I love making people rage quit because of my bugs. Now that we've established type let me get into the gym design.

My gym design would resemble a forest. When you enter the gym you see a bunch of trees and your goal is to maneuver through the trees and get to the back of the gym to battle me. The only catch is you can't miss any of the trainer battles. There would be 4 trainers and they would all have the same pokemon.

The trainers that you have to encounter would bug catchers with two level 6 Caterpies and a level 6 Weedle. My trainers won't be the hardest but they will definitely be time consuming. After you beat the fourth trainer you can make your way to me and our battle will commence.

I will have four pokemon.

The first pokemon is a level 14 Butterfree. My Butterfree will have the moves Gust, Mega Drain, Sleep Powder, and Infestation. I will most likely attempt to put your pokemon to sleep first and continue from there. After you faint my Butterfree I will send out my second pokemon.

The second pokemon is a level 15 Dustox. My Dustox will have the moves Gust, Poison Sting, Stun Spore, and Infestation. I will most likely attempt to paralyze your pokemon and continue from there. After you faint my Dustox I will send out my third pokemon.

The third pokemon is a level 15 Beautifly. My Beautifly will have the moves Mega Drain, Infestation, Bug Buzz, and Poison Powder. I will most likely attempt to poison your pokemon and continue from there. After you faint my Beautifly I will send out my final pokemon.

The fourth pokemon is a level 16 Vivillon. My Vivillon will have the moves Mega Drain, Gust, Infestation, and Stun Spore. I will most likely attempt to paralyze your pokemon and continue from there. After you faint my Vivillon I will award you with the Bug Badge and the TM for Infestation since all my pokemon had the move.

I wanted my trainers pokemon to be very under leveled because I wanted to lure you into a false sense of security and surprise you. Basically my gym will teach you to expect the unexpected. I hope you liked my gym idea.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment