Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Adam and Eevee


Adam was late. Adam was very late. It was Adam's tenth birthday and he was late to get his first pokemon. He burst into Professor Kana's lab, praying that she had at least one more pokemon for him.

"Professor Kana! I need my first pokemon! I woke up late and I'm really sorry but my alarm clock didn't go off but I know I set it! I don't know why it didn't go off! I'm so -- "

"Adam it's okay but I don't have anymore pokemon here."

Adam suddenly felt a lump in his chest. Adam couldn't believe he wasn't going to get his first pokemon. Adam had waited ten years for this and it wasn't going to happen. "I'm sorry professor." Adam finally said, "I guess I'll just wait until you get more pokemon."

Professor Kana saw the despair on Adam's face, so she had to make a decision, "Adam, I will give you one pokeball and you will have to catch your first pokemon, but if you fail you will have to wait until you turn eleven." Professor Kana handed Adam one pokeball and with a little bit of hope in his eyes, he set out to catch his first pokemon.

Adam started up route 1. Adam saw Starly flying in the distance ahead, a Bidoof sleeping on a log, and a Wurmple crawling up a tree. Adam wasn't very interested in any of the pokemon he saw, but then he saw an Eevee.

Adam slowly approached the Eevee and kneeled down, looked Eevee in the eyes, and desperately said, "Eevee, I woke up late today. I was suppose to get my first pokemon today but I didn't. I was told by the Professor that I had to catch my first pokemon. I don't expect you to understand me but I would be honored if you would be my first pokemon." Adam pulled out his pokeball and tapped Eevee on the head with it.

The pokeball clicked. Adam caught Eevee.

Adam called Eevee out of the pokeball and began crying as Eevee jumped on top of him and started to lick him. Adam and Eevee were about to begin the journey of a life time.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment